Has anyone heard about Cyberhair. I understand it is really great for swimming and activities. I would love to have a hair pierce that would not take so long to wash and style.

Views: 3474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is the AP contact film a double sided tape? How is it removed? Is it removed by alcohol or glue remover?
I don't have any problems removing it. I don't have to use product to get it off. Now it might be a different story if the tape were applied to bio hair.
So how does it attach to your skin? Is it a suction wig? I tried emailing the AP people but they were less than forthcoming with how the wig actually attached. Can you do everything in yours without fear it will come off? I am currently wearing a thin skin base wig which I can wear without using glue but it certainly would come off if I tried to swim in it.
The Amys Presence wig can be attached with two sided tape, or contact film a form of adhesive in a tape form, that is very secure, or if you have hair in any area, a very cool finger flex clip is available. You want to make sure the wig is fit properly to your head ( no extra bulk), so it fits like a glove, and you find it is very secure with very little attachment items.

Amy's Presence is no longer on the market but they have a very similar cyberhair line that Amy Gibson sells now, this is her website: createdhair.com

I tried the contact film on today and that thing did not move. you actually have to apply a solution to get the tape to get off of you. The hair looked great and it was very comfy but it is a very stylized wig. For someone like me who is used to shoulder length straight hair this was a bit of an intense cut but im going to see what they can do with it to make it less "intense"
I am also not a fan of stylized hair - my current wig is straight shoulder length. What style do you have? Is the wig very full/thick and did it need thinning out? Does the cyberhair 'move' like real hair, or does it behave like remy hair? So many questions I know, but worth asking I think.
The best way to describe the cap I think is that it's a combination of lace and what I think is thin skin around the edges. The caps come in different sizes, so that helps quite a bit. Even without the AP tape (contact film) it's the most secure unit I have worn. I certainly woulnd't hesitate to get in a pool without the tape...but I would want the tape for active swimming or the ocean.
What is the price of these wigs and can you order them from overseas?
this is a wig that needs very little care, and is very lightweight and comfortable, it is a amazing, you will know the minute you try it on. I think you would look great in the Kassia style. Did you check out the website of www.amyspresence.com.

Dear Renee,

I have been wearing cyberhair for 3 years and love it. I'm about to buy a new one from Amy Gibson (createdhair.com) If you have blonde hair sometimes they can be a little shiny, and the darker colors are beautiful but overall the wig is great quality, theres no maintenance needed, goes right back into shape every time after you wash it. I'm not handy with hair, so for me its very convenient. The cap is really light, it's hand-tied and looks very authentic. Nobody to this day knows I'm wearing a wig. Good luck I hope this helps!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service