Update on my rapid hair loss. No words really.

Views: 234

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

We feel your frustration.  Hang in there.  Honestly, I think you are doing pretty good so far.  On a good note, your eyebrows look great!  Again, hang in there!

I agree with Jen, your eyebrows look thick and normal, and your hairline , temples and in front of your ears is still mostly intact. You need to see some different doctors if they are unwilling to help you. I do hate wind also, so I usually try to keep a cap or hat in my car when I'm out so I can slip it on, or I wear headbands across my forehead to hide the bad spots. One kind is bolderbands.com  - check out their website for how to wear them. You are a beautiful girl!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service