Christi Q.'s Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I do have breast tenderness from the Dutasteride.  Nothing else I've noticed.  I use…"

Christi Q. replied Feb 20, 2019 to Finesteride, Cellcept results?

17 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by GLMV

"I've been on Dutasteride (better than Finasteride) for a couple of years now.  I bel…"

Christi Q. replied Feb 19, 2019 to Finesteride, Cellcept results?

17 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by GLMV

"I really thought the Dutasteride was helping.  I went all year without losing much m…"

Christi Q. replied Feb 13, 2018 to Please reply if you have used sunblock prior to FFA diagnosis. Having an aha moment!

42 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"Thank you illustr8r!  Of the two that you use, which foundation gives you the better…"

Christi Q. replied Jan 3, 2018 to MAKEUP WITHOUT SPF/SUNSCREEN?

5 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by illustr8r

"I was diagnosed a year ago.  Doc had me start Rogaine immediately which I think save…"

Christi Q. replied Oct 30, 2017 to Hi Ladies

8 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Halfbakedwho

"I've heard it takes about 6 months (after stopping Finasteride) for the hair to star…"

Christi Q. replied Sep 13, 2017 to Medication Break

39 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

"Oh my......kudos to you for being able to do that!  I know myself, and I just wouldn…"

Christi Q. replied Jul 20, 2017 to AIP Diet: Did you try it? On it now?

18 Mar 17, 2022
Reply by MeganLee5MQ

"Will you please describe what you eat on a typical day?"

Christi Q. replied Jul 20, 2017 to AIP Diet: Did you try it? On it now?

18 Mar 17, 2022
Reply by MeganLee5MQ

"Good Lord!  What in the heck are we supposed to use on our faces!  I live in the cor…"

Christi Q. replied Jul 19, 2017 to Please reply if you have used sunblock prior to FFA diagnosis. Having an aha moment!

42 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"I get very itchy and bumpy when I use SPF on my body, so I stopped using it a couple…"

Christi Q. replied Jul 18, 2017 to Please reply if you have used sunblock prior to FFA diagnosis. Having an aha moment!

42 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service