Louise's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I have been here before Covid19, after that everything changed. It is not possib…"

Louise replied Jul 22, 2020 to New Here - just given diagnosis

7 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by Desei

"Hi everyone, How do you cope with FFA? I have had FFA for 4 years now and I can´t…"

Louise replied Mar 21, 2020 to Bonded Hair Pieces

7 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by Lori H

"Hi Toby, I am sorry to tell you, I really don´t think any medication will help us.…"

Louise replied Dec 28, 2019 to Help any medicines that work?

9 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by Louise

"Hi, I have been on Doxycylin, Finasteride and Plaqunenil for three years now togethe…"

Louise replied Feb 22, 2019 to Finesteride, Cellcept results?

17 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by GLMV

"Hi, I have been in contact with Lucinda Ellery in UK. Bonded hair would be the perfe…"

Louise replied Feb 22, 2019 to Integrated Hair Systems in Toronto?

3 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by Louise

"CurlyK,  My dermatologist recommended me NOT to use bonded hairpieces because they c…"

Louise replied Jan 21, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"Hello Minter and Bloomingdalekid, Thank you for your response, It means a great deal…"

Louise replied Jan 15, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"Hi, I would never ever consider to shave my head, I would rather die.  I will fight…"

Louise replied Jan 14, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"Hi Donna, As ladies says beneath it is a part of the disease,  I have got pumps all…"

Louise replied Dec 30, 2018 to FFA sores on scalp

3 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Louise

"Hello Lu, I am quite new at this forum.  I had my FFF diagose 3 years ago and I will…"

Louise replied Dec 29, 2018 to New diagnosis

7 Jan 2, 2019
Reply by J4M2005

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service