Andrea's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This is encouraging, but I would caution all not to expect a physical healing and to…"

Andrea replied Jan 13, 2011 to Can God heal Alopecia?!

19 Jan 4, 2020
Reply by juana

"Just checking in again to see how your appointment went Pam. Thank you for your edi…"

Andrea replied Aug 18, 2010 to At least I'm not sick, oh scratch that too!

11 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Chefpam

"I'm not quite "normal" yet but at least I'm in the ball park. From what my doctor sa…"

Andrea replied Jul 30, 2010 to At least I'm not sick, oh scratch that too!

11 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Chefpam

"Pam, I am so glad I got this feed in my email. I don't check here too often since my…"

Andrea replied Jul 29, 2010 to At least I'm not sick, oh scratch that too!

11 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Chefpam

"Hi there! Welcome. I'm not terribly active here since my hair has regrown, but I sti…"

Andrea replied Apr 12, 2010 to Praise The Lord! I found this group! Wheww....I was looking for all of you since I joined!

6 Jun 1, 2019
Reply by Larry Barbee

"Teresa, I am lifting this up right now!"

Andrea replied Feb 22, 2010 to Not alopecia related, but a prayer request...

2 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Theresa

"Hi Cheryl! This verse is special to me (well so many are, lol). It was my confirmati…"

Andrea replied Feb 19, 2010 to Be transformed by the renewing of your mind - Romans 12:2

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Lori Black

"I've read both "A Case for..." books. Great! A lovely short one (you can probably r…"

Andrea replied Oct 29, 2009 to Some Great Reading material

11 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Ann Wilson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service