Lori D.'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree Sandi, I don't open it up for everyone to know. I think it's partly because…"

Lori D. replied Jan 11, 2009 to How did your parents react/treat you when you developed Alopecia?

34 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Rikeshia Walker

"Yes, I wore the grandmotherly style when I was in the third grade too. When my mothe…"

Lori D. replied Jan 11, 2009 to How did your parents react/treat you when you developed Alopecia?

34 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Rikeshia Walker

"Mandy, you're the first person that's had the same experience..not being able to say…"

Lori D. replied Dec 23, 2008 to How did your parents react/treat you when you developed Alopecia?

34 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Rikeshia Walker

"I'm so inspired by all of you who haven't kept this a secret..it makes me think: why…"

Lori D. replied Dec 23, 2008 to How did your parents react/treat you when you developed Alopecia?

34 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Rikeshia Walker

"That's interesting...I feel like that too. I see all the beautiful pics on this site…"

Lori D. replied Sep 10, 2008 to How did your parents react/treat you when you developed Alopecia?

34 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Rikeshia Walker

"Thank you all for your supportive responses. As always, this site leaves me feeling…"

Lori D. replied Aug 17, 2008 to How did your parents react/treat you when you developed Alopecia?

34 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Rikeshia Walker

"Thanks for responding Carol. I've just often wondered if there were other parents li…"

Lori D. replied Jul 16, 2008 to How did your parents react/treat you when you developed Alopecia?

34 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Rikeshia Walker

"My AA started when I was 6. At the time I only saw my pediatrician; even when it wen…"

Lori D. replied Jun 26, 2008 to Still seeking treatment?

23 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by KFlame

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service