All Discussions Tagged 'treatment' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there any hope for me?

ive been alopecia since i was 10 and now iam 21. ive androgenic alopecia and my head is almost bald now. due to the lack of knowledge about…

Started by windangelgirlzln

0 Jun 23, 2015

What has Xeljanz cost the people who are paying?

I just got off the phone with CVS Caremark Specialty pharmacy and was a bit thrown off by the out of pocket cost when insurance won't cover…

Started by JHen

2 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by skip

Immunotherapy?

I'm a 15 year old girl who was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata in January of 2015. I use clobetasol regularly and have done one round of sho…

Started by Livkerp

3 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by CMG2

Don't want to jinx myself but....

I am a 27 year old female and have had Alopecia Areata since November 2013. In January 2015, after months of heartache and going through an…

Started by HairJourney

0 Jan 28, 2015

Coconut oil for regrowth?

Hi all.  Wondering if anyone out there has had success with coconut oil for regrowth.  I have been doing acupuncture for about 3 months now…

Started by Jen J.

20 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by itzmejudy

Xeljanz for alopecians

Wondering what everyone thinks about the story on FOX and Friends today- in case you missed it, an 8 year suffer of Alopecia Totalis - regr…

Started by Dina

15 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Barbara Steinberg

Tofacitinib citrate clinical trials

I remember hearing clinical trials for tofacitinib citrate was going to start in August. It seems they are making a cream form of tofacitin…

Started by DJ88

6 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Christine

Cliníscalp

Hi guys,  Just wondering if anyone else has used Cliniscalp before?  It's a botanical thinning hair solution: step 1 and 2 are the shampoo…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 27, 2014

Actors speaks out about hair loss

http://www.bing.com/search?q=PAMELA+SUE+MARTIN+HAIR+LOSS&form=IE10TR&src=IE10TR&pc=AGJB This is Pamela Sue Martin from Dynasty…

Started by youarebeautiful

0 Jun 19, 2014

Strange squaric acid routine - thoughts?

I was diagnosed with alopecia areata in May 2013. It started as a small, dime-sized area on my chin which has grown to cover much of my bea…

Started by Dan S

4 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Dan S

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service