All Discussions Tagged 'shedding' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Xeljanz for excessive shedding (AA Icognita)

I began Xeljanz for my Alopecia Areata Icognita 1 week ago. About how long have most of you gone before you noticed the medicine taking aff…

Started by dnp224

2 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by dnp224

More Shedding (Ugh)

After I wash my hair in the shower and I' getting all the shampoo out, I end up taking clumps of hair out. Is this normal? It just started…

Started by Leah Turlo

9 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Leah Turlo

Shedding

I just got my first steroid shot yesterday, and my dermatologist said that my hair may start to grow back in 4 to six weeks. I really can't…

Started by Leah Turlo

5 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Lauren Simpson

Wig Shedding

Okay - so the wig that i ended up getting from the salon (see earlier post of mine with the fiasco), while the hair itself is top notch, th…

Started by spaganya

1 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Gloria S.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service