All Discussions Tagged 'Tofacitinib' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone in Canada get their Tofacitinib covered by insurance??

I live in Canada  and I am just wondering if anyone was able to get their insurance company to cover the cost of the medication and if so,…

Started by Fingers_Crossed

0 Oct 7

Generic Tofacitinib in India

I am trying to get the generic Tofacitinib (Tofacinix) from Bangladesh in India. Does anyone know how I could get it or if there is any gen…

Started by Aditya Manwani

3 Sep 9
Reply by Erfan

Is Tofacitinib Safe?

I have purchased tofacitinib from beacon an wondered if its safe to be on? I have been taking it for a few weeks but a slightly worried abo…

Started by Dan

0 Jun 8

Testing Beacon Tofacitinib before Starting It

Hey all, I was just wondering - have any if you had your Beacon tofacitinib tested before you started taking it? I'm based in Ireland and a…

Started by hellopeesha

2 May 24
Reply by Nat

Off Label Use of Oral Jak Inhibitor Cost

3 commercial oral drugs exist -to grow hair in 50-75% of AA patients none approved for AA therefore “Off Label” use is needed: 2 Approved b…

Started by kimk

17 Feb 10
Reply by desperatedanyell

Xeljanz in Mexico? Where can we buy it? How Much per Month?

I read awhile back that someone on here has gone to Mexico and purchased Xeljanz, but don't remember who? Can you tell us where in Mexico y…

Started by Xeljanzmiracle

28 Sep 29, 2018
Reply by La21unica

AlopeciaU 50 years, new member, Eyebrow/Lashes grewback Steriod, Question: Tofacitinib Cream

Hello all, have had Alopecia Universalis since childhood, bald, no eyelashes/eyebrows/beard now a man in his 60s. Tofacititnib: I have 490…

Started by 55yearsAU

0 Oct 8, 2017

Getting tofacitinib from overseas

I just joined the group after being in a bit of denial. I have had 3 episodes of AA - my first at 22, second at 26 and now at 34. I was ver…

Started by Frida Rupert

2 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Frida Rupert

What has Xeljanz cost the people who are paying?

I just got off the phone with CVS Caremark Specialty pharmacy and was a bit thrown off by the out of pocket cost when insurance won't cover…

Started by JHen

2 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by skip

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2019   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service