All Discussions Tagged 'AA' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hearing loss and AA (or AAP)

Hello all, first time poster. I am curious if anyone else has had issues with progressive hearing loss and AA. I have read a lot of posts a…

Started by Robert Davis

44 Apr 11
Reply by Mary Jane

Alopecia Totalis is much mooooore better than Alopecia Areata

Hey, I'm new on this forum, so sorry if I'm recrudeseing this theme, but am I the only one believing that it's just better to have absolute…

Started by The HIGHGROUNG

2 Feb 17
Reply by pepperdust

XELJANZERS! How Many of Us on Xeljanz Now? Where Are You Located?

Yesterday in a Costco parking lot I met my first fellow Xeljanzer (my made-up term) IN PERSON! I saw this pretty bald girl, ran up to her a…

Started by Xeljanzmiracle

30 Jan 29
Reply by LauraL

Exclamation point hairs or Regrowth?

I was diagnosed with AA around two months ago and have lost over 50% of my hair. Emotions aside, I have a real tough question. How do I kn…

Started by kendall123

2 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Catgirl

Monat

I have had AA since I was 18. You can read my whole story here I was walking my daughter to school one day and I ran into a friend who told…

Started by Amy loves Lulu

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by Amy loves Lulu

Breast implants and alopecia and other autoimmune disorders

I wonder how many women out there who have alopecia areata have developed it since having breast implants? Check out this information: http…

Started by LeslieAnn Butler

4 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

TetraLogic Announces the Opening of an IND for SHAPE Gel in Alopecia Areata

Im new to this site and i enjoy reading the posts about progress and the steps taken to find a cure. I haven't heard anyone mention this an…

Started by nychead

0 Nov 2, 2015

8 yo dd diagnosis with AA & rapidly progressing

Hi all!  In April my 8 year old daughter was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata after I found a bald patch just above the nape of her neck.  At…

Started by Dinkey98

6 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Garlandsmomndad

7 yr old girl with AA says her stomach hurts

My 7 year old daughter Moxie has has AA since she was 1 1/2. She has lost all of her hair completely 3 times now (AU). It seems that whenev…

Started by Sally Peterson

3 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Aimee

How to make the rest of hairs to fall AA

Dear All, I know it may sound odd, but I am looking for a way to make the rest of my hair to fall as well. I have AA for 18 years and I am…

Started by N

4 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Noel

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service