Dave's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Very interesting to know, dreamscometrue. My worst symptoms are my eczema- so far, n…"

Dave replied May 20, 2013 to Horizontal lines and dents in my fingernails

10 May 20, 2013
Reply by Dave

"I thank you all for your replies. Every little bit of info, whether it can help me o…"

Dave replied May 16, 2013 to Horizontal lines and dents in my fingernails

10 May 20, 2013
Reply by Dave

"Its possible. I am just wondering why it looks the same as what showed up on my neck…"

Dave replied Mar 11, 2011 to Red blotches starting to show up, why?

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Cari

"Psoriasis could be the culprit- but I suppose it would have to be a pretty mild case…"

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Cari

"No, I dont use rogaine, the only thing i use is unscented lotion and occaisionally s…"

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Cari

"Actually, Valerie, it does help. I also have eczema and that could explain a lot. As…"

Dave replied Mar 10, 2011 to Red blotches starting to show up, why?

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Cari

"I have had those same blotches at the back of my neck at the hairline where my hair…"

Dave replied Mar 10, 2011 to Red blotches starting to show up, why?

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Cari

"Stress does make my hair loss worse. I have Ophiasis pattern Alopecia which first sh…"

Dave replied Mar 6, 2011 to Alopecia triggered by Stress or Trauma- any personal stories like my own??

10 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by liz h

"Yeah, I have no idea why- its very strange."

Dave replied Jun 1, 2010 to White Hairs

24 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"Mine has fallen out and grew back in white. I too tried to dye them, but it didnt ta…"

Dave replied Jun 1, 2010 to White Hairs

24 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Marisa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service