Alexandra's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally, I'm pretty excited about shaving my head and going out into the world as…"

Alexandra replied Jul 21, 2009 to i do not understand what it is bad about not having hair? can someone explain me

12 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Annette Shuford

"I spoke to my boss about how she would feel about me shaving my head, since I'm doin…"

Alexandra replied Jul 21, 2009 to Bald at work

15 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

"Hi Stefan, When I first started losing my hair, I thought my love life would be comp…"

Alexandra replied May 15, 2009 to Trouble with girls

4 May 18, 2009
Reply by stefan williams

"I don't know anybody in Britain, but if you ever come to New York, I bet you'd find…"

Alexandra replied Apr 10, 2009 to Looking forsome one to walk out bald in Great Britain

11 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Mary

"I remember reading a response from someone on this website that suits this topic. Sh…"

Alexandra replied Feb 24, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"I've found that rock music really does help. The bands that always make me feel bett…"

Alexandra replied Jan 17, 2009 to What kinda music helps you out after a hard day of dealing with crap.

9 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Skin

"That's awesome that you're promoting Alopecia awareness! I'm trying to do the same w…"

Alexandra replied Jan 1, 2009 to The Irony of Bald Matching Pates

3 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Nants the Rebellion Dog

"Great story! So inspirational to know that there are men who see beauty in different…"

Alexandra replied Dec 3, 2008 to Dotty Jenkins: 'Even bald women can live happily ever after'

5 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Cindy

"I just looked at their website and some of their wigs are stunning! I love them! I g…"

Alexandra replied Nov 11, 2008 to yaffa wigs

8 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by paula

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service