youarebeautiful's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for posting this one. I've often wondered how I would answer my ch…"

youarebeautiful replied Apr 20, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"Go here for a parent/child support pack. Refer your family here. National Alopecia A…"

youarebeautiful replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I hope I am not breaking any rules by including this information. Here are some reso…"

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Stay encouraged. You have not abused your child. Is there a way to give them informa…"

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I'm glad you have a boyfriend who is supportive. When you are in a relationship, the…"

youarebeautiful replied Mar 29, 2012 to Relationships

3 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"Don't worry about it. Even adult women have problems with my wig. I get dirty looks.…"

youarebeautiful replied Mar 29, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"Hi, I hope you work this out with your little granddaughter. I agree that it will t…"

youarebeautiful replied Aug 2, 2011 to Granddaughter's reaction

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

"No addition still less.ring new phone"

youarebeautiful replied Jan 7, 2011 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"Make the switch over a holiday weekend or after vacation everyone changes their styl…"

youarebeautiful replied Jan 7, 2011 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service