manuel j. torres's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"They conveniently forget to mention on all of their interviews that with their 5 plu…"

manuel j. torres replied Aug 30, 2022 to Is This "The Cure" We've All Been Waiting For?

6 Oct 22, 2022
Reply by FFAKari

"Cause they're all over the place... There're not going to grow evenly.. Well, they'r…"

manuel j. torres replied Sep 17, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey hope all is well, Wondering if you're shaving as they grow? I'm contemplating if…"

manuel j. torres replied Sep 17, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"@dj88.... Diclofenac sodium. It's basocally an anti- inflamatory medication just lik…"

manuel j. torres replied Sep 10, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"None at all... Thought this is helpful. About 3 weeks I've read what contains xeljan…"

manuel j. torres replied Sep 8, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow it's awesome reading this discussion. Just curious what's the price range?"

manuel j. torres replied Sep 3, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Tom how are you? Just curious how long have you had alopecia before it progresse…"

manuel j. torres replied Feb 22, 2012 to Diet and Alopecia

17 May 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"I have been in a gluten free diet for a month now and adding copious amount of spicy…"

manuel j. torres replied Feb 22, 2012 to Diet and Alopecia

17 May 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"Happy new year  To answer your question no, I don't think that if a reliable treatm…"

manuel j. torres replied Jan 3, 2012 to Trival

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by manuel j. torres

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service