Tricia's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"My uveitis was controlled on the Xeljanz.  "

Tricia replied Feb 8, 2019 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"How many mg's do you take in a day?"

Tricia replied Aug 26, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"Both can be used to treat uveitis so I don't see the problem.  I was actually thinki…"

Tricia replied Aug 26, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"Hi Amie, I'm barely active here or anywhere else for that matter but did see your co…"

Tricia replied Apr 29, 2017 to New here, VERY depressed!

18 May 15, 2017
Reply by Tess

"They've been discussing it here since Thursday.  http://www.alopeciaworld.com/forum/…"

Tricia replied Jun 24, 2014 to Xeljanz for alopecians

15 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Barbara Steinberg

"My skepticism says they are tweaking the drug to make sure we have to take it for th…"

Tricia replied Jun 23, 2014 to Did anyone catch this? - Tofacitinib Citrate

49 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"I just read about it and I'm very interested.  Here's a link from Yale news. Maybe…"

Tricia replied Jun 21, 2014 to Did anyone catch this? - Tofacitinib Citrate

49 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Hello Tyla If you have a local CVS pharmacy, I know that they carry full lashes as…"

Tricia replied Jan 29, 2009 to FALSE EYELASHES

28 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"Alopecia comes from my mother's side of the family and I was the first to have it. A…"

Tricia replied Sep 27, 2008 to Genetics

15 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Mukti

"IFC Short Film showcase. Another alopecian! It's called "Hairless". That's two films…"

Tricia replied Sep 6, 2008 to Alopecia in Movies or on TV

4 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Sam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service