Newjack's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"My spot that I've been very worried about seems to be filling in. I've been using cl…"

Newjack replied Dec 27, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Merry Christmas Frida!!"

Newjack replied Dec 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"For those that have been on Xeljanz for awhile, did they ever notice just generic sh…"

Newjack replied Dec 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Frida, I should probably do the same and see someone in my area. If anyone kn…"

Newjack replied Dec 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks everyone... I come here because no one knows other than us..."

Newjack replied Dec 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I also noticed that I have another pencil sized spot but it actually has hair in it.…"

Newjack replied Dec 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frida and everyone else.  I have burning, but no tingling. I have a negative pul…"

Newjack replied Dec 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm going down a rabbit hole whether or not I need to get another injection. My doct…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Joja,  I see Dr Bordone too! Let me know what she says. She's great but wondering w…"

Newjack replied Dec 6, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"(Dec 2019) I have had great success with xeljanz, however the last few months I fee…"

Newjack replied Dec 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service