NYCGirlie's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks I just started to see ahomeopath. Hope it works! The hair genetic test is a D…"

NYCGirlie replied Sep 6, 2011 to Birth control pill and hair loss?

20 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by NHT Delhi

"The hair genetic test will test whether you have the "hairloss gene'", meaning whthe…"

NYCGirlie replied Sep 5, 2011 to Birth control pill and hair loss?

20 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by NHT Delhi

"Has any1 take the hair genetic test? It is supposed to tll you if you have the hair…"

NYCGirlie replied Sep 5, 2011 to Birth control pill and hair loss?

20 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by NHT Delhi

"Thanks for your help! I will definitely get a silk cap and looking into WigGrip. Hav…"

NYCGirlie replied Aug 24, 2011 to Wig Advice

8 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"I think the cap is too small. I do have a wideish crown (so I was told be another wi…"

NYCGirlie replied Aug 20, 2011 to Wig Advice

8 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"Amen Liz!! This female pattern hair loss journey is semi-new to me so this dating to…"

NYCGirlie replied Aug 19, 2011 to Is it deceptive to wait and tell someone that you're wearing a wig?

48 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Ktownnana

"I was just diagnosed with AA 9androgenic alopecia) after 3 years of shedding with no…"

NYCGirlie replied Aug 18, 2011 to What have you tried? (Cures for hair loss)

10 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by NYCGirlie

"Im completely new to this. Just diagnosed with AA after 3 years of shedding has left…"

NYCGirlie replied Aug 18, 2011 to Is it deceptive to wait and tell someone that you're wearing a wig?

48 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Ktownnana

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service