purplemainst's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, For me, I want to accept it and move on.  I hate every second of it, but I hate…"

purplemainst replied Feb 7, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"If you ask me, I would say GO FOR IT.  Try everything and hope for the best.."

purplemainst replied Feb 7, 2015 to Is it worth getting corticosteroid injections?

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"Hi, I already have some scarring.  I didh't have itching or burning, just slowly re…"

purplemainst replied Oct 18, 2013 to Lpp and scaring alopecia

11 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Sheryl

"Hi Janeybugs and all, Thanks for checking in with me. Emotional progress, I don't kn…"

purplemainst replied Oct 18, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hi, A bit further down my road with Alopecia and yesterday had a scalp biopsy done t…"

purplemainst replied Oct 18, 2013 to Lpp and scaring alopecia

11 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Sheryl

"Hi Figarosmom, Thank you for your message. Your words have giving me such encouragem…"

purplemainst replied Oct 16, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hello Emily, I was so happy to see this post. This very week I went to a homeopathic…"

purplemainst replied Oct 16, 2013 to Regrowth after starting gluten free diet

22 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Brandy

"Hi Christine, Thanks for your reply. You are very courageous person. I am emotionall…"

purplemainst replied Oct 15, 2013 to Very sad again

2 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hi Sindy, Only take steps that are right for you. I thought I could wear a wig and f…"

purplemainst replied Oct 13, 2013 to Female pattern hair loss

30 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hi, I am still in discovery phase but I think I have FPB. I can't believe I am bald.…"

purplemainst replied Oct 11, 2013 to Female pattern hair loss

30 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service