errantpigeon's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"That your child did not have side effects is great. But it doesn't change the risks.…"

errantpigeon replied Jun 13, 2009 to oral steroids for five-year-old

9 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"Folks, there is no cure for alopecia nor other autoimmune disorders. Is it worth inj…"

errantpigeon replied Jun 13, 2009 to oral steroids for five-year-old

9 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"I'd like to know more, Kayreyn, about how a parent might come to choose this treatme…"

errantpigeon replied May 20, 2009 to oral steroids for five-year-old

9 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"thanks for your replies. I feel less crazy now. I couldn't understand how a professi…"

errantpigeon replied May 20, 2009 to oral steroids for five-year-old

9 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"I'm glad to hear this! What a fortunate boy! I'm not trying to rain on your parade,…"

errantpigeon replied May 19, 2009 to miricles do happen

2 May 20, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Susan, perhaps you misread my post. I was not considering it. I was questioning wha…"

errantpigeon replied May 19, 2009 to oral steroids for five-year-old

9 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"Sybil, you are not alone. My little girl was recently diagnosed and I know what you…"

errantpigeon replied May 14, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Alyssa (barbara-mom)

"Thanks Stefan. This is something that I've thought a lot about. I agree that it's th…"

errantpigeon replied Mar 24, 2009 to I just put it together...need support

29 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Eva

"My daughter just developed alopecia last week. The only thing I feel able to say rig…"

errantpigeon replied Mar 15, 2009 to confused with how to react??

19 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"Thanks for the tips and insight. It's nice to have the perspective of someone who's…"

errantpigeon replied Mar 15, 2009 to I just put it together...need support

29 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Eva

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service