Carol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.alopeciaworld.net/video/alopecia-dont-give-up You can view the progress…"

Carol replied Sep 5, 2010 to I have peach fuzz - what does this mean?

9 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by jennifer

"For the last three years I've been getting regrowth and it started with hair that re…"

Carol replied Sep 5, 2010 to I have peach fuzz - what does this mean?

9 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by jennifer

"I started losing my hair as a tot and lost it all by the age of 13. The only time I'…"

Carol replied Sep 4, 2010 to From bald to hair?

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Julie Kurth

"I really don't think the synthroid is to blame for the hairloss. It is common for th…"

Carol replied Aug 30, 2010 to Anyone develop AU after taking synthroid?

5 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Valerie Tirro

"I haven't tried headblade yet but I know others who swear by it. I'm just using disp…"

Carol replied Aug 22, 2010 to So, does a shaved head itch as hair grows in?

3 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Carol

"I shave my head every two or three days. I don't like my head being rubbed for a few…"

Carol replied Aug 18, 2010 to So, does a shaved head itch as hair grows in?

3 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Carol

"I've only ever heard of this happening to one other family in my area and all three…"

Carol replied Jul 3, 2010 to 3 children with alopecia

6 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Getting rid of patches of hair can be very refreshing and is one way for us to get o…"

Carol replied Jan 29, 2010 to Bald-ish Maintenance

7 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

"First off, everyone has their own timeline of acceptance and coping. In fact, it too…"

Carol replied Jan 10, 2010 to When did you become okay with it?

13 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Bethany, I can understand your confusion and I am not a doctor however I think that…"

Carol replied Jan 8, 2010 to Confused? Misdiagnosed, but not so sure about that?

6 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Essence

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service