Ivan's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l6WQGrmPiOM"

Ivan replied Jun 21, 2013 to I think I want a wig, but I'm reluctant

29 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Christine

"Sophie, The last three people who came on here complaining about little patches of h…"

Ivan replied Jun 21, 2013 to Patch of hair missing. Very scared

7 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by effencute

"A lot of sunshine on my scalp causes blonde fuzz, but it's got less each summer. Any…"

Ivan replied Jun 21, 2013 to closed

3 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Tallgirl

"How many members were blood tested when suffering from alopecia? How many of you ret…"

Ivan replied Jun 21, 2013 to How one woman lost 90% of hair and grew it back

3 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Possibly the advice contained in this song won't sit well with you, but at least the…"

Ivan replied Jun 21, 2013 to Hair extensions, hair replacement, hair solutions with AA?

14 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"I wasn't out of my teens before I realised that doctors were clueless with regard to…"

Ivan replied Jun 20, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hello Patsy in Bonnie Scotland! I'm a wee way below you in rain swept Wales! Possibl…"

Ivan replied Jun 20, 2013 to Views please on the coolest wig

26 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"This thread needs bouncing back into life as it contains some remarkable wisdom, rel…"

Ivan replied Jun 20, 2013 to Being transformed by the renewal of your mind

15 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"I barely (excuse the pun) remember sex, and have had two wives who were totally disi…"

Ivan replied Jun 19, 2013 to Sex and alopecia

39 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"Katelyn, I have no answers. But I'm drawn to some people's stories, start writing an…"

Ivan replied Jun 19, 2013 to Dealing with the unpredictability

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by christy murphy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service