cindy Babs's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi. Do u have an eyebrow salon in your neighborhood / city? Maybe u could get a less…"

cindy Babs replied Jul 23, 2011 to Drawing eyebrows when you have no eyebrows

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"She seems to be doing just great- confident and strong. You have given her those qua…"

cindy Babs replied Jul 18, 2011 to First bald outing

6 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by PaulJ

"hi. at the salon where my daughter goes her stylist (who specializes in hair replace…"

cindy Babs replied Jul 10, 2011 to New here

11 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by cathy clark

"Have one full lace custom on order since February. Supposed to arrive end of July. M…"

cindy Babs replied Jul 8, 2011 to Follea wig

15 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"hi. i would be upset with her father and ex mother in law as well. they should have…"

cindy Babs replied Jul 7, 2011 to Help! Dad's getting child wig without mom's input!

11 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Rose Marie'

"hi jules. i am sure those well meant reassuring messages are some comfort to you. i…"

cindy Babs replied Jun 21, 2011 to 3 yr old daughter diagnosed with AA

13 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by EB Dj

"My daughter is au with lashes last to go.no regrowth yet. We have a friend with au w…"

cindy Babs replied May 6, 2011 to Eyelashes

14 May 10, 2011
Reply by Manuela

"She's beautiful. What confidence! I am sure you r uber proud. Congratulations. She's…"

cindy Babs replied Apr 28, 2011 to Beauty pagaent

8 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Jules1984

"Hilarious. Mother -in-law caused alopecia. Love it... :) Congrats Michelle! Enjoy th…"

cindy Babs replied Apr 27, 2011 to Pregnancy with alopecia - Does it get worse or better?

10 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Harsh Kumar

"Pamela. Did u c it's fluocinolone. 01% solution ? Pretty benign. Don't think it has…"

cindy Babs replied Apr 14, 2011 to Need help...asap

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stacey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service