onekeylady's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"It has been so hot and humid here, and I am not use to wearing the hats, and have ye…"

onekeylady replied Jun 10, 2011 to Out of curiosity

8 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Karen Clendenin

"Went to the dermatologist yesterday, she did not give me any injections. For one, th…"

onekeylady replied Jun 4, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"I take it once a day in the evening, about 30 minutes before I go to bed."

onekeylady replied Jun 4, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"Will also be curious as to what the Dr thinks on Monday, as he seems to have a knack…"

onekeylady replied Jun 1, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"My first bout with AA was 2 years ago, and the injections helped, and fine fuzzy whi…"

onekeylady replied Jun 1, 2011 to Regrowth

16 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Hair is coming in slowly where I had the first round of injections, and will be goin…"

onekeylady replied Jun 1, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"Update: Less hair each day is falling out, and my nails are shiny and look great. Al…"

onekeylady replied May 12, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"Good luck! Let me know if you find something."

onekeylady replied May 10, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"Have taken LDN for a week now and the last 3 mornings have found less and less hair…"

onekeylady replied May 10, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"Interesting about the mono. I had a severe case of mono in my early 20's so much tha…"

onekeylady replied May 10, 2011 to Can anyone help me? (My strange case with alopecia)

20 May 22, 2011
Reply by Jess

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service