Alisha Jennings's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I am very interested in this because I strongly feel that is also the cause of my al…"

Alisha Jennings replied Jul 9, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"In my own experience I also lost my hair at age 2 and my mom says i was put on many…"

Alisha Jennings replied Apr 29, 2010 to Anyone wanna help out with my questions?

15 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"I think this is crazy lol ... I had red hair and now it is coming in white all over…"

Alisha Jennings replied Apr 29, 2010 to Losing pigment in remaining hair, anyone else experiencing this?

4 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Alisha Jennings

"I just read that article.... that 23 year old is just foolishI tan but only in the b…"

Alisha Jennings replied Apr 2, 2010 to Tanning in a wig

18 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by AlexMecer

"why dont u just take it off? or do u glue it? I just started tanning since the weath…"

Alisha Jennings replied Mar 30, 2010 to Tanning in a wig

18 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by AlexMecer

"my moms cousin told me when she was younger her friend had this condition and the do…"

Alisha Jennings replied Mar 15, 2010 to Eyelashes

7 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Brandy Snap

"you honestly have no idea how much happiness these replies have added to my day :) l…"

Alisha Jennings replied Mar 14, 2010 to Eyelashes

7 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Thank you for your reply! I assume is regrowth as well the only reason i doubted it…"

Alisha Jennings replied Mar 13, 2010 to Eyelashes

7 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Thank you for your reply! Is there anything you would suggest? I do have white regro…"

Alisha Jennings replied Feb 18, 2010 to Question

3 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"First I have to say I love your wording of "bum fluff" :) I have had that when I was…"

Alisha Jennings replied Feb 17, 2010 to Bum Fluff!

3 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Alisha Jennings

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service