Malinda Rode's Discussions

Discussions Started (5) Replies Latest Activity

Alopecian One-liners

I was walking to the library on campus yesterday and I noticed a man who was bald and had the build of a biker, at first I checked his eyeb…

Started by Malinda Rode in Acceptance and coping

8 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Annie

Spiritual Growth in Hair Loss

Well, I'm actually kind of surprised that no one has brought this up, but maybe I should. Is it ok that I'm bringing up religion? No idea.…

Started by Malinda Rode in Acceptance and coping

18 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Malinda Rode

Your opinion.....

Well, we've all brought up the discussions of Demi Moore and Natalie Portman Shaving their heads. And also Britney Spears because of her bi…

Started by Malinda Rode in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

18 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Carmella

Noreena and Prince Humperdink the Jerk

So, I don't know if you all know The Princess Bride well, you've probably seen the movie, but have you read the book? Yeah, I have. I talk…

6 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Malinda Rode

What men think of alopecian women

Well, not being a man myself , I can't exactly contribute to this discussion. But I would like all of you to. So, the inevitable question,…

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service