yp's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Stupid question...  For those of you taking 3 pills or 15 mg, do you take two in the…"

yp replied Apr 3 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

122 Apr 11
Reply by Ahmed

"How often do you guys on tofacitinib get your bloodwork checked by the doctor? "

yp replied Mar 28 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

122 Apr 11
Reply by Ahmed

"Yes my order was rejected by health Canada back in October. I think it's happened to…"

yp replied Mar 22 to Xeljanz from India

231 on Saturday
Reply by sultan h

"Really appreciate the update and congrats on the amazing progress! You've been a hug…"

yp replied Mar 9 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

122 Apr 11
Reply by Ahmed

"I bought minoxidil off of ebay but it's the topical foam version. I purchased the Ki…"

yp replied Mar 9 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

7868 on Sunday
Reply by Frida Rupert

"Has anyone found that their re-growth was not totally linear? I started on 10 mg per…"

yp replied Mar 8 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

7868 on Sunday
Reply by Frida Rupert

"Please check with your customs regulations regarding import of prescription medicati…"

yp replied Jan 3 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

7868 on Sunday
Reply by Frida Rupert

"Hi Vanessa,  After much thought and research as well as input from Nicole I decided…"

yp replied Dec 20, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7
Reply by Dan

"please keep us updated on the lab results!!"

yp replied Oct 27, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

7868 on Sunday
Reply by Frida Rupert

"I used Transferwise as well as it was a much cheaper and easier option for wire tran…"

yp replied Oct 26, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

7868 on Sunday
Reply by Frida Rupert

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2019   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service