Scott James's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for info Ahmed ! I'll keep an eye out for your next update at 9 months. You m…"

Scott James replied Oct 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Ahmed, Delighted for you ! ... A truly inspirational success story. A few questio…"

Scott James replied Oct 15, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Ahmed, Thanks for sharing. Amazing results ! How long had you been AU for before…"

Scott James replied Jul 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, Just curious  - For those of us that are AU, was it a case of all your circular…"

Scott James replied May 27, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"Hi Anna, Alopecia sucks, hey. Our respective journeys on the alopecia path differ so…"

Scott James replied May 22, 2018 to Anyone else have eczema?

12 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by 5DH

"I suffered with chronic eczema between the ages of 18 to 45. Became AU at 35. Four m…"

Scott James replied May 21, 2018 to Anyone else have eczema?

12 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by 5DH

"At age 35 I developed alopecia. Patchy spots at first ... slow moving .... over a 5…"

Scott James replied May 19, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"Thanks for sharing. Let’s hope you putting a layer on twice a day again leads to con…"

Scott James replied May 8, 2018 to Off Label Use of Oral Jak Inhibitor Cost

17 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by desperatedanyell

"2% - Thanks Hope4mySon How often does he apply it ... and how thin/thick ?"

Scott James replied May 7, 2018 to Off Label Use of Oral Jak Inhibitor Cost

17 Feb 10, 2019

"Hi, Thanks for posting about your son’s response. I’m considering giving the tofacit…"

Scott James replied May 1, 2018 to Off Label Use of Oral Jak Inhibitor Cost

17 Feb 10, 2019

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service