Jen's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for clarifying your position. We still don't know what pathways are dangerous…"

Jen replied Oct 23, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"I answered that because DamienFaust asked and you didn't include that info in your r…"

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Super happy for and in fact jealous of you all with hair, but I also think it would…"

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Most people lose the hair when they stop. "

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Susan, very happy for your results, but worried for you and anyone  else on Xeljanz.…"

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Look at the data on the phase three studies. These are the first part of the safety…"

Jen replied May 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I posted this before on another thread, the current 7-year data seems about the same…"

Jen replied May 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't think this is the place to shame people as "still bald."  The people who are…"

Jen replied May 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Also direct your anger at Pfizer who developed Xeljanz in a public/private partnersh…"

Jen replied May 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Will keep my fingers crossed for you pterese! That is cautiously great news!!!"

Jen replied Mar 21, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service