Superduper's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"They start folks off on 10mg twice again and may increase it slowly to see if hair r…"

Superduper replied Dec 23, 2021 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"It is in clinical trials for hair loss with about a 50% success rate, but the FDA ha…"

Superduper replied Jul 18, 2021 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"Apparently, that is not such a rare occurrence according to the team of researchers…"

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"Sounds like a real jerk! But, keep the faith that most folks are supportive and alop…"

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"Hey Magmck, Think the most current research (as of August 2019) does show that after…"

Superduper replied Jan 8, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

"While I have not taken xeljanz, I have been up to Yale and to Columbia Pres. to meet…"

Superduper replied Jan 6, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

"My daughter's journey began with AA at 18 right before departing for college. While…"

Superduper replied Jan 5, 2020 to What if people ask?

16 Jun 29, 2020
Reply by Sam

"Columbia/Pres was looking at FMT (fecal microbiota transplant) as a possible treatme…"

Superduper replied Jan 5, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

"Aclaris scrapped their topical JAK 2 for ineffectiveness. I thought it had pretty mu…"

Superduper replied Jan 2, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

"What was your dose of Dupixient? Did you participate in the trial in NYC at Rockefel…"

Superduper replied Jan 2, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service