Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I have often thought about walking into a salon and asking for a cut and colour ."

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Dec 2, 2011 to Alopecia in a TV comedy

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"Personally I make jokes all the time about my baldness. Why the hell not? If I'm not…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Dec 2, 2011 to Alopecia in a TV comedy

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"what a wonderful story PJ..I also felt the same the first time I went out to the sto…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Nov 25, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"that is beautiful Annette"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Nov 25, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"know you are never alone, we all deal with this in different ways. I also had many t…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Nov 18, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"I started AA to AT to AU first experience I was 8 yrs old, where a couple of bald sp…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Nov 3, 2011 to Tell us YOUR hair fall experience

17 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by ShoCorona

"figuring out the trigger to one autoimmune disease will have a snowball effect to ot…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Nov 3, 2011 to Hope!

23 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Margie Jelar

"I totally get where you are coming from. Altho I haven't had the other medical issue…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Oct 27, 2011 to Is it bad if I don't want my hair to grow back?

29 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Donna

"Rose~ WOW you said it perfectly. Thank you for sharing your story. On many levels yo…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Oct 16, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"I too have experienced hostility with the founder. and will never support any group…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Oct 7, 2011 to Global Alopecia Mission group

7 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Alopecia World

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service