Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"one that I never liked was " must be awesome ... just think of all the wigs you can…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Sep 2, 2012 to 7 things never to say to a bald woman

28 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Anne Williams

"Hi. Absolutely your feelings are not crazy. In fact there are very common by everyon…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Aug 31, 2012 to Does this sound crazy?

9 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by ASRN

"i agree with you clayton"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"This enrages me beyond belief. How can anyone (and Im sorry to say this because they…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I did injections to the eyebrows only twice. They did grow back but the pain was way…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jun 22, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"You are not alone, Danielle. I have been where you are on many occasions. And I agre…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jun 22, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"I tried the DCP treatments before and I hated it even more than the injections. My h…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jan 11, 2012 to Treatments-DCP

15 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by luke cunningham

"the thing I have learned with this disease is that there is no rhyme or reason with…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jan 11, 2012 to Alopecia confusion

10 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Carl

"Hi Brittany. I so understand your fear and confusion and guilt. About a year and a h…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Dec 29, 2011 to I am scared

7 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri

"very nice and thoughtful reply Norm. Alot makes perfect sense. I have a long distant…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Dec 18, 2011 to Relationship worries

30 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service