Lizzie's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sathjaya, I originally had AA, which has steadily grown into AU. x"

Lizzie replied Nov 20, 2014 to Losing eye lashes

19 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Thank you everyone, this is great advice. I've lost all of my lashes now, over rough…"

Lizzie replied Nov 1, 2014 to Losing eye lashes

19 Nov 20, 2015

"Thank you :) I am pretty used to losing hair now. It's not nice, but I think I'm oka…"

Lizzie replied Oct 20, 2014 to Losing eye lashes

19 Nov 20, 2015

"Hi Danielle :) I also have AA, and I know it's hard to cope with at times, but belie…"

Lizzie replied Jun 22, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Thanks Steph. I've been referred to the hospital to try and deal with it, so finger'…"

Lizzie replied May 30, 2012 to Arthritis at 21!

4 May 30, 2012
Reply by Lizzie

"Thanks for sharing Jackie :) It's nice to know we're not on our own. I'm coping, I j…"

Lizzie replied May 24, 2012 to Arthritis at 21!

4 May 30, 2012
Reply by Lizzie

"Thank you!! I think im just going to wait it out. My logic is, if I forget about it,…"

Lizzie replied Apr 9, 2012 to Debating whether to let my hair grow?

7 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Lizzie

"Thanks for all the replies. I've seen this done professionally, but no way am I brav…"

Lizzie replied Oct 19, 2011 to Waxing?

17 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Angie P

"Thank you everyone! Your responses are great!!! been to see the GP today, she has gi…"

Lizzie replied Jun 8, 2011 to Localised injections?

9 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lizzie

"hey Pam. I used to have AA, when I began to develop AT I shaved my remaining hair of…"

Lizzie replied Jul 13, 2010 to Does shaving speed up AT or AU

4 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Patsy Glenn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service