William's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings mates, Dr. King reported another successful trail result in which more tha…"

William replied Nov 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This might be the answer to all of our questions, the largest trial result so far. G…"

William replied Sep 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is sad Nicolas, though I think, in some people, Xeljanz should be taken in comb…"

William replied Sep 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This relapse is so strange and lately increasing number of people have faced this. W…"

William replied Sep 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am sorry to hear that mate, but some people might need maximum dose of 4 pills a d…"

William replied Sep 9, 2016 to Xeljanz not working?

11 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by mtran2000

"JAK inhibitors are the answer, as they have been chosen based on 4 years of immuno-g…"

William replied Sep 9, 2016 to Xeljanz not working?

11 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by mtran2000

"Yes, I believe certain people here have had a relapse and experienced regrowth after…"

William replied Sep 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Maree does Dr.King know you experence shedding? Does he have anyting to say about th…"

William replied Sep 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It seems Xeljanz works better in men tha women. And probably that is why women seems…"

William replied Jul 27, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Football fan it seems you are not doing much research about JAKs. There are numerous…"

William replied Jul 27, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service