Alicia's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I would make it a nice dark brown. I like colors that could be natural as well and d…"

Alicia replied Dec 16, 2015 to Any hair color recommendations

3 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"This can be common when you have hair loss due to hormonal changes or some nutrient…"

Alicia replied Dec 15, 2015 to question

1 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"It is always good to see some sense in some loss or suffering. My hair loss has open…"

Alicia replied Dec 15, 2015 to Strength

6 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"Extensions will not solve your porblem. A hair piece can work... If you are looking…"

Alicia replied Dec 15, 2015 to Hair extention or hair piece for front

7 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Kason Wig

"I have also not seen many hair dressers that show what they can do... even though th…"

Alicia replied Nov 17, 2015 to Does your hairdresser have a 'portfolio' of their work?

14 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"Perhaps I will find one of these black-hat online stores selling it. Thanks for the…"

Alicia replied Nov 17, 2015 to Stem cell treatment

24 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by singh

"Again, a really great a topic. I enjoy reading all these posts here!"

Alicia replied Nov 17, 2015 to Pros of Hair Loss?

25 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"Totally agree with point 3). I really meet nicer guys now and do need to bother abou…"

Alicia replied Nov 12, 2015 to Pros of Hair Loss?

25 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"Do you know if that treatment is available already in the Netherlands or in Belgium?"

Alicia replied Nov 12, 2015 to Stem cell treatment

24 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by singh

"Great! I am looking forward to hearing more some time then."

Alicia replied Nov 6, 2015 to Stem cell treatment

24 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by singh

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service