Annipanni's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Singh Just about to have my last go at Xeljanz.i have been in it since last June…"

Annipanni replied Apr 25, 2017 to Calling out to all people taking xeljanz!!

77 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by Shakira Abdul-Ali

"Hi Cstarr I have RA and AU. My doctor gave me an IV of prednisole twice over 3 month…"

Annipanni replied Mar 10, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for the info. I got AA when I started on Enbrel ( no prior history or heredit…"

Annipanni replied Jan 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had been on Xeljanz for RA and AU for 3 months with great results. However, I got…"

Annipanni replied Jan 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Dolly, This drug us a biological drug, you need to be under a doctor to monitor i…"

Annipanni replied Dec 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I did get complete regrowth but then got an infection so had to go on antibiotics. I…"

Annipanni replied Dec 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I use it for RA and alopecia universalis. It does work!"

Annipanni replied Dec 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for that Suzie I never have tried a smoothie like that, might work with some…"

Annipanni replied Oct 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Susie If it is any consolation, I have RA. I had normal hair until I started taking…"

Annipanni replied Oct 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Alex, I am on Xeljanz I live near Canberra. As far as I know it us not approved f…"

Annipanni replied Sep 14, 2016 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service