Idc's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep ive tried the topical treatment hope it doesnt cause more balding in the future."

Idc replied Oct 12, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"This is response is late, but ive tried the painful shots for 2 yrs and saw progress…"

Idc replied Oct 11, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"Cataracts? Maybe marijuana helps i dont really know."

Idc replied Oct 11, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"Im right with you.Health is important but its hard to deny hair is almost just as go…"

Idc replied Oct 6, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"Man thank you so much for your feedback. Thats the information i was looking for. Re…"

Idc replied Oct 6, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"If your such a REALIST then walk into work with your head shining and not hiding. Th…"

Idc replied Oct 5, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"That is pure bullcrap. Their are women who dont get jobs because of how dark their s…"

Idc replied Oct 5, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"No, your right i will not stop fighting until my effort creates an impact even in th…"

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"Honestly you sound dead to me. Its like everyone around you died so you dont have st…"

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"Buying good health is perception. Your point of view is like "i dont wanna eat meat…"

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service