Mike's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"The pharm company told me that they didn't perceive an issue with customs. I am not…"

Mike replied May 24, 2018 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hello Nicole, I just got in my shipment from India. It is a generic Xeljanz called T…"

Mike replied May 23, 2018 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Serinaadele...those results are from just 5 months on 10 mg a day of Xeljanz? That's…"

Mike replied Aug 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has everyone who is taking Xeljanz waited until they got the results of their first…"

Mike replied Aug 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I see my doctor tomorrow morning to have blood work done and am starting Xeljanz tom…"

Mike replied Aug 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How much were the round trip flights to Turkey? I would figure the average price fro…"

Mike replied Jul 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for the information:)"

Mike replied Jul 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you AU1989. Can anyone who is currently on Xeljanz tell me what kind of blood…"

Mike replied Jul 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has Dr. King or any of the other doctors doing the trial studies said anything about…"

Mike replied Jul 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I just joined this site. I just read through all 57 pages of comments and responses…"

Mike replied Jul 14, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service