Phyllis Tankel's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone know if this laser treatment is done in the United States? And I am so h…"

Phyllis Tankel replied Sep 12, 2011 to Laser hair treatments work

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by shannon Riggall

"There is research now looking at drugs that are used for rheumatoid arthritis, celia…"

Phyllis Tankel replied Feb 5, 2011 to Using Enbrel, Humira, and other immunosuppressants

29 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by kastababy

"how long did your daughter in law have alopecia before she went on the sulfasalazine?"

Phyllis Tankel replied Feb 5, 2011 to Using Enbrel, Humira, and other immunosuppressants

29 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by kastababy

"oh, that stuff. unbearable. thanks for the info."

Phyllis Tankel replied Feb 4, 2011 to Has anyone become "resistant" to DPCP?

10 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Jason

"I'm curious as to what DPCP is."

Phyllis Tankel replied Feb 4, 2011 to Has anyone become "resistant" to DPCP?

10 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Jason

"You can do an elimination diet by yourself. It is very important just to make one ch…"

Phyllis Tankel replied Dec 10, 2010 to Need food detox advice!

8 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Larinna787

"My son had horrible exzema when he was an infant but he was treated and it never cam…"

Phyllis Tankel replied Dec 9, 2010 to Common ailments & health - 2 discussion points/thoughts

8 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Amy

"That's what I'm afraid of....that my son's desire for his hair to come back will kee…"

Phyllis Tankel replied Nov 29, 2010 to Cyclosporine

18 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Vanessa

"Karen, I agree with you totally. Since no one really knows the cause of alopecia, it…"

Phyllis Tankel replied Nov 29, 2010 to Cyclosporine

18 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Vanessa

"Has anyone heard about treating Alopecia with methotrexate? While I agree with Maris…"

Phyllis Tankel replied Nov 28, 2010 to Cyclosporine

18 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Vanessa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service