IcarusAlopecia's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Xelsource is a financial aid program to get Xeljanz. You have to meet a certain crit…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Mar 1, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"We probably go to the same doctor. Dr. bordone? Unfortunately, I don't qualify for x…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Feb 28, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Okay so I got some clarification from my insurance and from the state. Apparently, p…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Feb 28, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi All, It's been a few months since my last post. My AA had cleared up. About 4 mo…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Everyone will tell you this diet or this for is good or bad for you. I mean, whateve…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Dec 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Allegra did nothing for me. I tried it for a year back in 2014."

IcarusAlopecia replied Dec 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frida, Sorry for the late response. I was travelling for Thanksgiving. I'm not AU…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Nov 30, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks! It's surreal that I have my hair back. However, I def know this could all go…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Nov 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Update: 1 year  So, I can't believe it's been about 1 year since I started Xeljanz…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Nov 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Christopher's Mom! Not really. I mean I had like 1 or 2 hairs per day but nothing…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Oct 2, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service