TJ's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, did you mean you got the hair back after 16 years with the Xeljanz treatment? A…"

TJ replied Sep 7, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Are you still taking Xeljanz? Did you happen to stop it and did it work fine or did…"

TJ replied Aug 16, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I started with 5 mg per day and after almost 2 weeks or 4 weeks increased the dose t…"

TJ replied Aug 13, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, I also took a break of 14 days for my first dose of vaccine and few days later…"

TJ replied Aug 11, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, my doctor said exactly same 2 things: 1. weight gained due to steroids start co…"

TJ replied Aug 11, 2021 to Xeljanz and weight gain?

7 Aug 11, 2021
Reply by TJ

"Hello,  Your question is exactly what I wanted to ask today in the forum. I have bee…"

TJ replied May 8, 2020 to Xeljanz and weight gain?

7 Aug 11, 2021
Reply by TJ

"Hello, its been almost 4 months since I have started wearing a wig. I have a 4 year…"

TJ replied Apr 20, 2020 to How to explain to kids?

14 Apr 20, 2020
Reply by TJ

"I exercise while wearing a wig. Only the exercises in which I have to lie down pose…"

TJ replied Apr 20, 2020 to Exercise and wigs and tape

5 Jun 9, 2020
Reply by Baroness

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service