Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

customise your wigs

hi has any one customised their wigs ? when ever i get a wig there is always some thing i dont like about it . i cut my own wigs thin them…

Started by sharon

20 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by LouiseOxford

Can you wax your head?

Strange question but, Because I've shaved my remaining hair, I get a stubble, kind of like velcro! I was wondering what anyone uses to keep…

Started by Lizzie

1 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by joycestock

Permanent makeup

I had my eyebrows done today! OMG, what an experience. I was very nervous. I had Wake Up With Make Up from Norwalk Ohio do it. She was very…

Started by Char

14 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

Vacuum Wigs - Jon Fortgang's New Hair Technology, New York

Has anyone tried these vacuum wigs? if so, what are they like? All opinions, good and bad, gratefully received. 3 of us in the UK are inter…

Started by welshcakes

21 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Molly Jessica Yochmans

Anyone else having problems with Amy's Presence?

I won't go into my long plight with ordering an Amy's Presence Cyberhair wig. The long and short of it is....the dealer just doesn't know w…

Started by Carolyn

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Carolyn

should i get a tattoo on my head?

so i am turning 30 this month and a good friend of mine (she is like my little sis and just returned from a depolyment from iraq) wants to…

Started by porcelinh

10 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Joshua

WIG PROBLEMS

HELLO EVERYONE, I WAS DIAGNOSED ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND MY PATCHES GOT TO HARD TO HIDE WITH MY HAIR STYLES SO I DECIDED TO DRIVE TWO HOURS…

Started by peggy thompson

1 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Tattoo Eye Brows

Hi, I want to get my eye brows tattoo, so my question is does anyone have a recommendation of a place to go? I live on Long Island New York…

Started by Maureen

19 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Maureen

Permanent Liner.....

I didn't know much about permanent eyeliner before i had it done. It didn't help that the technician, although very experienced, didn't spe…

Started by Supermom

6 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Debbie Beller RN, CPCP

eyebrows and eyelashes for a child

my daughter just got a biomatrix from the hcfk. She has asked me to look for eybrows for her. I was hoping someone could give me some advic…

Started by Danielle & Lilly

0 Apr 12, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service