Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anybody have success with Rogaine for AA?

My dermatologist recommended Rogaine, but I worry about overdoing it with treatments. The Clobetasol (topical steroid) seems to be working,…

Started by Aimee

4 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Erica

Emotional Triggers?

Did anybody experience an intense emotional stressful encounter right before being diagnosed with alopecia? I understand that sometimes sev…

Started by Aimee

15 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Georgie

What treatments REALLY work for Androgenic Alopecia?

Looking for those with first hand experience to answer. I'm looking into treatment options, and want to make sure that if I choose somethin…

Started by Julia

0 Apr 11, 2009

Acupuncture?

Has anybody done this? I've been seeing an acupuncturist for about 5 times, plus Chinese herbs. I haven't noticed a difference, in fact, so…

Started by Aimee

2 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Carol Yuen

loss and re-growth

Hi Guys! I was wondering about your experiences with loss and re-growth. My Alopecia was first discovered in December of 2008. My case is m…

Started by Tina

2 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Christie

Possible Cure for Alopecia Areata?

Right well... I'm new to this whole experiance, only 9 months old technically and strangely enough i have lost Most of my hair due to Alope…

Started by Maeveis

1 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Bobby

Cortizone shots for eyebrows / lashes?

Hi, Has anyone gotten shots for brows and had success with them? I totally swore off all treatments. However, I have heard a few times of w…

Started by Lee

14 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

aa diffuse

how fast does diffuse aa progress?

Started by gina

0 Apr 3, 2009

Diffuse Alopecia?

Hello everyone! Does anyone have any experience with diffuse alopecia areata? My daughter (6yrs.) was diagnosed with AA about 4 months ago.…

Started by Melani Molina

7 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Jessica

Headaches?

Has anyone experienced headaches with this? I have been having headaches the past few weeks. The doctor suggested it was tension and I do f…

Started by Paula

4 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Just Me

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service