Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AA is on my face/ beard. possible thyroid condition the cause?

I was just diagnosed with aa, it is isolated to my face/beard area. Started as a small dime sized oval shaped patch on my chin. Now its spr…

Started by JP

4 May 25, 2009
Reply by Glen

Has anyone tried KPAX? For hair regrowth

Just talked to the doc she suggested KPAX shampoo, has anyone ever tried it? Eileen

Started by Eileen Simpson

0 May 21, 2009

can you relate and help?

Ok this is my story, but first let me explain that I'm not looking for a cure, yes I have alopecia but its not something that affects me by…

Started by khalid khalil

4 May 17, 2009
Reply by Anastasia

help, i need answers

my daughter was diagnosed with alopecia arecia, she had just this one spot for over a year, she got meds and hair grew back... now she has…

Started by ALMA

3 May 17, 2009
Reply by ALMA

Difference between AU and AT?

hi! I dont understand the difference between Alopecia Universalis and Alopecia Totalis, could someone please explain the difference to me?

Started by emilie

2 May 17, 2009
Reply by Carol Wilson

when to stop treatment

Hi all, firstly I would like to thank all the people who have set up this site it's a great help. I first developed alopecia when i was ar…

Started by Mark Langdon

8 May 13, 2009
Reply by Mark Langdon

Facts/Help Needed.

Hello, I am a father of a 6year old daughter who may have alopecia. We found a small bald spot on her head a few weeks ago, it hasn't chang…

Started by Paul Milani

6 May 11, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Have you seen this new laser machine!

I was just watching The Doctors. They were showing a lady with female pattern baldness. They have a new laser machine that is supposed to m…

Started by Debbie

5 May 10, 2009
Reply by Zoey

More than one sibling/child with alopecia?

Hi, everyone--my heart goes out to everyone... all of us.... who are dealing with this disease, being fairly new and having my grandaughter…

Started by Jody

1 May 9, 2009
Reply by Charlotte

Rogain Side Effects?

I was just about to buy Rogaine and then I saw that weight gain was a side effect! Has anybody experienced any weird side effects with this?

Started by Aimee

1 May 6, 2009
Reply by Amanda

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service