Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I help my sister with alopecia?

My sister, who is in her thirties, has had alopecia for several years. As her brother, I don't think that I have done much to help her deal…

Started by James H

6 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Zoey

Rapid hairloss

My name is Alexandra and I'm thirteen years old. Most of my life I have had a full head of hair, but more and more of it is falling out. I'…

Started by Alexandra

4 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Caroline

Coping.. how do you?

Just joined today. And was thinking to myself, why havent I found a site like this before? Well in all honesty I never was able to talk to…

Started by Casey

8 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Zoey

Getting used to going bald

I've been bald for 5 months now, and as the weather has warmed, I've grown increasingly reluctant to wear anything on my head unless I'm in…

Started by Mary

14 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Nicole

Hey, can I borrow your comb?

Back in seventh and eighth grades I went through a living Hell. I was small for my age and not very out-going (one might say "painfully shy…

Started by Steve

10 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Steve

Father acceptance of daughter`s alopecia

I believe that if my father accepts my alopecia and not just give me that `I`m so sorry/pity look` I will be more self accepting and more t…

Started by baldiegirl

10 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

Reflective Friendship

The mirror once a friend a daily visit quite the trend. A look here a look there to adjust and smooth and stare. not out of vanity or con…

Started by brian kirchman

9 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Zoey

hey

I am 12 sad and depressed is their anyone that can help me deal with my hair loss.

Started by abby lawson

8 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by baldiegirl

Hi, another new face.

Check my blog post for background info. I've had this site bookmarked for awhile but never had the nerve to join up. That is until I looked…

Started by Deeptide

12 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Lori D.

My List of the TOP 10 Benefits of AU

I thought I'd share something I put together as I've worked on adjusting to AU over the past 4 months. I'm new to this Forum...this is my f…

Started by Mary

9 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service