Cheryl, Co-founder's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"rj kisses and touches my head often. My head feels very loved ;)"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Apr 25, 2012 to If you could only give three pieces of advice...

24 Apr 25, 2012

"Santi, I would have to agree with you. I know my alopecia is not a problem for rj, b…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Dec 30, 2009 to How can she know that he's a man who doesn't mind?

15 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by ladyhila

"A good man to me is on like rj, he is a man that is not only capable of admitting wh…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Oct 14, 2008 to What makes a man a good man?

6 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"What the heck... take a week. I INSIST! :)"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Sep 24, 2008 to Why did you join this group?

36 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"Man, if only everybody did thing because I asked them too! :)"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Sep 23, 2008 to Why did you join this group?

36 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"Angela, I like your 3rd point. "Stay in the middle, being neither the hero nor the m…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Sep 15, 2008 to If you could only give three pieces of advice...

24 Apr 25, 2012

"Personally, I think that I needed a fine balance between, not making my alopecia a b…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jun 23, 2008 to Supportive romances

4 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Is there any wonder why I love this man?! This has been quite a discussion and I do…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jun 17, 2008 to How NOT to treat a woman like a bald fetish

34 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I think this is what most women or men want, for a person to sees the real you and t…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Apr 16, 2008 to Take notes fellas!

8 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"In my case, I have not been rejected for my alopecia because it is already out there…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Apr 8, 2008 to To wig or not to wig isn't the only question

21 May 2, 2010
Reply by CBrown

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service