anyone have any experience with this type wig? I just happen to see it advertised on this web-site and interested to know more - would like to hear from anyone that has/is wearing one???

Thanks,
Kim

Views: 2459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This thread on FREEDOM vs Follea is so informative. I have worn both. I used to be a Peggy Knight customer. My two cents is this: best custom fit quality hair piece you can buy: FREEDOM. down side: I get hot. Others say they do not. Follea piece? Yes, it was much cooler but the hair lost it's color in a few months and was so processed, there was little movement. The prices are OUTRAGEOUS on Follea. I am intrigued by ariel's posting on the Gemtress Tricia (processed remi hair) I'm considering buying one of those for the "hot" times. Thanks Rose Marie for all your posts. You are a great resource.

Hi

Thanks for your honest input Rose...:)

Rosy

Hi Bronx (Again :))
I think you have hit the nail on the head here Bronx. I am also menopausal and no matter what I was wearing I would be hot....Age sometimes sucks! I don't believe any type of wig would keep you cool. But as you have stated with all the checks and balancing it's pretty good.

I'd like to ask you a few question about your Freedom wig as I feel you may have some misinformation that I may be able to help with. Can you message me and tell me who your Independent Agent is and your full name?

Thanks

Rosy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service