All Discussions Tagged 'AA' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

8 yo dd diagnosis with AA & rapidly progressing

Hi all!  In April my 8 year old daughter was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata after I found a bald patch just above the nape of her neck.  At…

Started by Dinkey98

6 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Garlandsmomndad

7 yr old girl with AA says her stomach hurts

My 7 year old daughter Moxie has has AA since she was 1 1/2. She has lost all of her hair completely 3 times now (AU). It seems that whenev…

Started by Sally Peterson

3 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Aimee

How to make the rest of hairs to fall AA

Dear All, I know it may sound odd, but I am looking for a way to make the rest of my hair to fall as well. I have AA for 18 years and I am…

Started by N

4 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Noel

Need support

Hi I'm AU been for 20 years Now 43. I have an 18 month old little girl. My worst fears might be coming true. She is having diffuse hair los…

Started by Michelle

1 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

AA and the gym

This has probably been talked about before... but what do you do about your hair for the gym/working out? I have AA and I have a few spots…

Started by Sunflower25

10 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by BLee

AA & thinning hair - looking for tips & tricks!

Hi Everyone! My name is Natasha. I was diagnosed with AA 15 years ago.  For most of my life, I kept my hair very long to ensure that I coul…

Started by Natasha Marie

7 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Lauren

Diffuse alopecia areata presentation

Hello.  We are new to the world of alopecia areata.  My 3 year old daughter was just diagnosed with an atypical presentation.  She has diff…

Started by Amy

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Kteacher

AA + alcohol

Hello guys, Do you know if there is any connection between AA and drinking alcohol? I usually drink a lot, like every Friday, and I am wond…

Started by Alex

3 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Christine

What should I expect?

Hi. I'm a 29 year old male with black hair and about about 8 months ago I started growing a beard and I noticed that I didn't have any hair…

Started by SD_Surfer

0 Jul 11, 2012

Stop hair patches by removing the rest of hair!

Hi everyone. I am having AA for almost 15 years now and I have truly given up on any kind of treatment. I just want to know if there is any…

Started by N

0 Dec 27, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service