Garden Girl's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting discussion. There does seem to be a generational difference with many of…"

Garden Girl replied Oct 14, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"I hate rude people? Sometimes when people do stuff to me I look at them point blank…"

Garden Girl replied Aug 29, 2013 to Humiliating experience :(

34 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"Once when I was in high school my wig fell off in gym class. I ABSOLUTELY wanted to…"

Garden Girl replied Aug 29, 2013 to I am so embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Matt

"In all likelihood the "case" will be dismissed as soon as the CPS worker understands…"

Garden Girl replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"Jorge, Thanks for posting such a thoughtful reply to this post"

Garden Girl replied Jul 23, 2013 to Will my fiance pass his AU to our kids?

62 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by SabineTawni

"I don't know him, but am thinking try not to be too hard on your husband. In my expe…"

Garden Girl replied Jul 29, 2012 to Opening up to family only made it worse!

26 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Christine

"Tell your pediatrician immediately...maybe someone in their office could contact chi…"

Garden Girl replied Jul 29, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Those of us in the "know" know no hair sucks no matter what your gender! Hang in the…"

Garden Girl replied Jun 11, 2012 to Who the hell am I supposed to be now??

13 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by JeffreySF

"i feel strongly that this type of biased remark is intolerable. It wold not be accep…"

Garden Girl replied May 29, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"I contacted the FCC through their web page. I couldn't figure out how to contact HBO…"

Garden Girl replied May 29, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service