cathy clark's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"try reading through all the replies by Eva on this thread-she gives good advice for…"

cathy clark replied Feb 22, 2016 to FALSE EYELASHES

28 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"Stacy, it would be better to start a new thread. Hard to find your question at the e…"

cathy clark replied Dec 8, 2014 to Milano or Fortune Wigs

8 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by cathy clark

"Re For about $600 it lasted about 9-12 months.  My only gripe with this wig was that…"

cathy clark replied Nov 16, 2014 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Yes, but they also have a cap that can be not too sturdy, getting worn by use of tap…"

cathy clark replied Nov 15, 2013 to The right wig

5 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by chris for hair

"I also use Ardell # 108, but I order them in brown, not black since I am fair. I usu…"

cathy clark replied Nov 13, 2013 to Best falsies?

8 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Casey

"I notice that Brenda Kay also has good info on how to wash wigs-both synthetic and h…"

cathy clark replied Nov 8, 2013 to Joseph Paris Wigs

11 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Katrina

"Most women want to start with synthetic wigs. Human air is a big learning curve. My…"

cathy clark replied Nov 2, 2013 to Wigs

8 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by cathy clark

"I thought I sent a reply to this  but can't see it, so will re send the info. I don'…"

cathy clark replied Oct 28, 2013 to What is the best but inexpensive wig shop in Toronto?

9 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

"I looked at a chin length one that was $1700. Allegria would be the same. You should…"

cathy clark replied Oct 27, 2013 to What is the best but inexpensive wig shop in Toronto?

9 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

"It also sounds as if you need an assessment to see if you can make use of a topper r…"

cathy clark replied Oct 23, 2013 to What is the best but inexpensive wig shop in Toronto?

9 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service