Alia Ingerslev's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi My son is six. We have had similar considerations. However, I chose to view it as…"

Alia Ingerslev replied Apr 14, 2010 to Fine Line

13 May 7, 2010
Reply by Marte Carlson

"Now I have checked my son's use of medicines through his six years. It appears that…"

Alia Ingerslev replied Jan 24, 2010 to Allergies and alopecia

9 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Leresa

"My son is 6 years old too. He has had a large bald patch for 8 months now and a few…"

Alia Ingerslev replied Jan 5, 2010 to Allergies and alopecia

9 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Leresa

"Hi Longaa doc. I know you didn't ask me, but I thought I could give you an input on…"

Alia Ingerslev replied Dec 7, 2009 to has anyone of you here ever tried ayurveda treatment, herbal treatment?

16 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Dom

"Hi Linda Thanks for your answer. I really appreciate it. May I ask how old you are n…"

Alia Ingerslev replied Dec 2, 2009 to has anyone of you here ever tried ayurveda treatment, herbal treatment?

16 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Dom

"Hi Jojo I asked my friend about her sister. She said that her hair fell out again wh…"

Alia Ingerslev replied Nov 11, 2009 to Hair growth after pregnancy

8 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Dear Jojo I will try to ask my friend about more details. Thanks for your wishes re…"

Alia Ingerslev replied Nov 8, 2009 to Hair growth after pregnancy

8 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Dear Jojo I was a little hesistant to reply to this as the reply does not build on m…"

Alia Ingerslev replied Nov 3, 2009 to Hair growth after pregnancy

8 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hi Samantha I know it's not completely the same, but I guess one can have sort of th…"

Alia Ingerslev replied Oct 27, 2009 to Newbie in shock

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Christine Peard

"Hi Linda I hope that the treatment will continue to work for you. May I ask what yo…"

Alia Ingerslev replied Oct 27, 2009 to has anyone of you here ever tried ayurveda treatment, herbal treatment?

16 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Dom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service